The School and Parish leadership and the Task Force have developed these policies while keeping the following principles in mind:
1. The safety and well-being of our students, faculty, and staff are of utmost priority.
2. A faith-filled, high-quality education is at the center of both our on-campus learning and Simultaneous Learning.
3. The public health crises is a fluid situation. While much has been achieved over the past several months, we must proceed prudently and cautiously so as not to lose what we have gained.
4. The trust our school families place in us is sacred, and our re-opening efforts will progress with complete transparency and open lines of communication.
5. We ask all of you to exercise faithful citizenship and take personal responsibility for the common good as well as for your own family’s safety. We want to keep our campus open and we must all depend on each other to be faithful citizens in order to do so.
6. The school leadership and the Task Force will be regularly reviewing these policies and will revise as necessary for the health and safety of all in our St. Francis community.
New 2020-2021 Start Date: Tuesday, September 8
New Last Day of School: Friday, June 4
**Our faculty and staff will still be reporting to the building full-time beginning August 19 to prepare lessons that will be used for on-campus learning and Simultaneous Learning.
For you to have readily and in one location, we have added all of our past email communications regarding our reopening plans below. We have also set up tabs regarding specific policies/information that you can click on to only read about that information if you prefer.