Dear Falcon Families,
I hope you have all been having a wonderful week so far! I cannot believe November is upon us and our Thanksgiving celebration and Grandparent's Day are just around the corner! We are so excited to have so many fun things to look forward to.
Here are some updates and reminders:
- We will celebrate Mass on Tuesday, November 8 at 9:00am. All are welcome to join. Students should be in Mass attire on this day. If your child is in grades 5-8 and has PE on Tuesday they may bring their PE clothes to change into. Students in grades K-4 who have PE on Tuesday should bring their PE shoes to school with them.
- There is NO SCHOOL for students on November 10 and 11.
- There is no aftercare on Tuesday, November 8 or Wednesday, November 9.
- Wednesday, November 9 is an early dismissal day at 1:30pm. There is no busing on this day and ALL students will be car riders.
- If you are interested in volunteering in our cafeteria for the month of November please click here.
- If you are able to help in our morning or afternoon car rider line for the month of November please click here.
- Parents are able to sign up for conference slots below. Please be sure to sign up for conferences no later than Monday, November 7. Sign up links will be inactive after Monday.
- All Ski Club registrations are due tomorrow Friday, November 4. Any questions can be directed to Mrs. Fantozzi.
- Our Fall Book Fair and Uniform Swap will be taking place November 7-10. If you have uniforms you would like to donate please drop them off at the school office between now and then. Also, please check out the information below regarding the Book Fair. If you are able to sign up to help with the Book Fair please click here.
- An updated November Lunch Calendar is included below.
The St. Vincent de Paul Society has asked for our help to fill the pantry for Fall (Thanksgiving/Christmas time).
They are in great need of the following items: pasta, pasta sauce, peanut butter, jelly, soup, canned chicken, macaroni & cheese, cereal, ramen noodles, canned meals (Chef BoyArdee, Spaghettios, etc.), and toilet paper.
If a student brings in an item they are permitted to dress down on that day (except for Tuesday- Mass attire). Please review the list below to see which items are needed on which days.
FEEL GOOD FRIDAY 11/4- fruit jelly, peanut butter
MEAT MONDAY 11/7- canned chicken, canned meals, soup
TASTY TUESDAY 11/8- pasta, pasta sauce, ramen noodles, macaroni & cheese (This is not a dress down day)
WELLNESS WEDNESDAY 11/9 - toilet paper, cereal
Thank you for your patience with our school website. Please know we are actively working on getting it back up and running and should have something to share with our families in the near future.
I pray you have a wonderful weekend!