We have had a wonderful first week back so far! The joy on the students' faces throughout the week has been irreplaceable. It is so good to be back with them!
We invite our Falcon families to join us tomorrow, Friday, September 2, for our first all school Mass. Mass begins at 9:00am. We ask that if you plan to join us you arrive by 8:50am so that we can secure our doors and begin Mass at 9:00am.School Masses will not be live streamed this year.
Directly following Mass (10:10am) we will have a livestream of the blessing of the new student experience center! This project has been a dream to complete and we are very excited for students to tour the experience center next week with their teachers and begin using it! A big thanks goes out to Mrs. Wyszynski for personally seeing the creation of this amazing space into fruition. Families are able to tune into the livestream by clicking this Zoom link.
Here are some notes and reminders :
- All school forms must be completed by tomorrow, Friday, September 2. Students who do not turn in the printed emergency medical form will not be permitted to attend classes on Tuesday, September 6 until this important form is turned in.
- Car rider signs are coming home in today's Thursday Folder.
- The State of Ohio is no longer providing free lunch for all students. If your family is in need of free/reduced lunch prices please click here, print the form, fill it out and send it into school with attention to Mrs. Gilkey.
- Next week we will return to normal car rider/drop off procedures. All car riders should enter through Diedrich Lane and proceed up the two marked car rider lanes. If you plan to continue to walk your child into school please park and walk them all the way to the Kindergarten door. You will then exit out Diedrich Lane. The Manchester Rd. entrance is reserved for busses and the main entrance of the school is reserved for bus riding students.
- Once the car rider gate closes at 8:25 you must park and walk your child to the main entrance door as there are still busses arriving at this time.
- We are putting the finishing touches on the school directory. If your family would like to be included please click here and complete the form no later than Sunday, September 4.
- Please check your child(ren)'s Thursday folder for a paper form that details the technology infractions that have been discussed with students this week. This paper must be signed and returned with each child in grades 3-8 in order for a device to be signed out for them. This is different than the acceptable use policy that was embedded in the digital school forms.
- We have several PE shirts in the office. If you ordered a PE shirt for your child(ren) please send in the correct amount of money ($7 per shirt) in either cash or check and shirts will be dispersed.
Our website is almost ready to launch! We appreciate your patience as we work to create the most accessible and useful site for our families. In the meantime, there are several links below that will be helpful to you.
We hope you will save the date, and join us, for the Parish festival on September 18 from 12p-4p. It will be a great time with food, family and fellowship! Please see the flyer in today's folder for more information.
Have a wonderful long weekend!