Happy Thursday, Falcons!
This has been such a wonderful week! What great feeling to see our whole community come together to celebrate and support our Parish School!
Here are the details for tomorrow:
- Outdoor Mass begins at 9:00am. Students will be called down right after announcements to start making their way to the grassy area. If you are planning to come please be aware all of our students will be walking in the parking lot. We will have our staff directing traffic and students but are still asking everyone to be extra cautious.
- All parents are welcome to come watch the color run tomorrow. Students in PK-4 will be participating at 12:30pm and students in grades 5-8 will be participating at 1:30pm. If you are coming for the 1st session we ask that you arrive no later than 12:15pm in the parking lot. If you are coming for the 2nd session please arrive no later than 1:15pm. Please click on the map below to see how the parking lot will be set up and where to park.
- All students are permitted to be signed out after their color run, however, they will return to their HR classes first. If you wish to sign your child out for the day you will need to come to the main entrance and sign them out with Mrs. Lloyd. All students must be signed out by 2:45pm.
- Students should wear their PE bottoms to school with either their PE t-shirt or their color run t-shirt. Your child's HR teacher will send an email tonight to let you know whether or not those shirts will be passed out today or given out tomorrow morning.
- Students should bring a beach towel to sit on for Mass tomorrow morning. All guests who are planning to join should bring a lawn chair.
- All students should bring a water bottle with them tomorrow.
Several families have asked for a list of donors for their children for thank you cards. If you would like to know who donated for your child please email Mrs. Dougherty.
Thursday folder notes:
- Picture day is next Wednesday, September 28. Picture order forms will come home today with students. For picture day, students may dress out of uniform in Catholic school appropriate clothing. Mrs. Twigg's T/TH Preschool students should come on this date between 8a-8:45a.
- Q1 interims will be coming home in next Thursday's folder. Please continue to check Gradelink regularly (grades 3-8).
- Please join us for our all school rosary on Monday, October 3 at 2:00pm in the Church.
I truly cannot thank our families enough for supporting our Parish school in the magnitude that you have this past week. What a blessing. What a gift it is to be a part of this Falcon family.
With a very grateful heart,